Do you have a transparent mobile cover? Did your phone slip from your hands and hit the floor with a thud? Ouch. That is awful. Apart from breaking your heart, it also made it impossible for you to see through your phone. But don’t worry, we are here to help you out of this mess. Read on to know how you can clean a transparent mobile cover and get your phone back as new. A transparent mobile cover is something that protects the surface of your phone while also letting light pass through its surface so that it looks like there is nothing covering it up at all. In other words, you can see right through the case, because it’s transparent! However, in order to keep dirt and grime from getting into those tiny cracks and crevices, many people prefer using a transparent case for their phones instead of just leaving them open to the world around them.
How To Clean Transparent Mobile Cover
Mix Vinegar and Water Together
To begin cleaning your cover, pour half a cup of vinegar into a bowl of water. Vinegar will help remove the grime from your cover, but also prevent it from streaking or leaving any residue behind. Soak the cloth in the mixture, and then wring out any extra moisture. Gently wipe down the cover using the cloth, making sure to scrub those hard-to-reach areas. Leave the cover to air dry. If you notice that the grime is not coming off, then you can use a soft-bristled brush to get rid of it. Make sure to avoid scrubbing too hard, as this will leave behind streaks.
Dry Brus the Case with a Soft Toothbrush
Dry brushing your cover will help you get rid of any gunk stuck to it. Simply take a soft toothbrush, and gently scrub the cover. Make sure to scrub in circular motions, as well as up and down, so that you get the grime off from all the little crevices. Once you’re done, simply wipe off the cover using a soft sponge. If you notice that the grime hasn’t been removed, then use the mixture of vinegar and water from the previous step.
Use a Damp Sponge to Wipe Away Grime
If the above steps didn’t clean the cover, then you can use a damp sponge to get rid of the grime. Soak the sponge in water, and then wring it out so that it’s only slightly damp. Gently rub the cover using the sponge, making sure to get into all the tiny crevices and grooves. Once you’re done, wipe off the cover using a clean microfiber cloth. If the grime still doesn’t come off, then you may have to get a little more aggressive. In that case, use a little bit of ammonia (no more than half a teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Gently rub the cover using the damp sponge. Once you’re done, wipe off the cover using a clean microfiber cloth.
Why Transparent Mobile Cover Become Yellow?
- The main reason that your transparent mobile cover become yellow is due to exposure to the air. You can use a soft cloth to wipe off the grime, but if you haven’t done so in a while, you may find that it doesn’t come off completely.
- If the grime on your transparent mobile cover has been there for a while, it may have built up enough dirt and dust to leave behind stains when you wash it.
- If you are not using your phone as much and are not taking proper care of it, then it is more likely that the grime will build up on your cover.
- If you are using a case for your phone which does not fit well, this could also be a reason why your transparent mobile cover becomes yellow over time.
- If you are not using a pouch or cover with your phone, then the phone will be exposed to the air which can lead to yellowing.
- If you have used a case or pouch that is made of plastic and doesn’t fit well, this could also lead to yellowing over time.
- You can also use yellow cleaning products such as lemon juice, vinegar, ammonia etc., on your transparent mobile cover to remove the grime on it and make it look like new again.
- It is not necessary that you should use a transparent mobile cover for every single phone that you own in order to prevent discoloration of the same. Use of transparent covers for smartphones is more optional rather than compulsory rule because of its usage conditions and costs involved in its purchase and usage as compared to actual benefits gained from using it as opposed to using a normal plastic cover for smartphones.
- If you are using a transparent mobile cover that is not original and has been used by someone else, then it can also cause discoloration on your phone.
- You may also opt to use Nubrella or other transparent mobile covers without worrying about discoloration of your phone because they are tempered glass which will not leave any kind of yellowing marks on it.
Best Phone Case For Drop Protection?
- You can use a transparent or tempered mobile cover for your smartphone.
- You can use a transparent or tempered mobile cover for your smartphone.
- You can also use a transparent or tempered mobile cover without worrying about drop protection because it is not recommended to use a regular plastic cover for smartphones as it will not be able to protect your phone from scratches and damage caused by drops and falls that occur when you accidentally drop your phone on the floor, pavement, table etc., so you must opt for a transparent mobile case which is made of glass and will provide protection to your phone from all kinds of damages that may occur while keeping it in your pocket, bag etc., like scratches and dents.
- If you are going out with your phone on the day you are getting married, then you should opt for a transparent or tempered glass case because it will protect the back side of the phone and make sure that the camera lens is not scratched or damaged by any kind of accidental fall that might occur on the day when you are leaving home with just one look at his/her partner’s face and seeing him/her being happy with what he/she sees in front of him/her – this is truly priceless!
A transparent mobile cover is a great way to protect your phone while also letting light pass through its surface so that it looks like there is nothing covering it up at all. While this may seem like a good thing, it also means that you might have to spend more time cleaning your cover than you would otherwise. If you have a mobile cover, then follow these steps to clean a transparent mobile cover, and get your phone back as new.
Is it necessary to clean a transparent mobile cover?
Yes, you must clean your transparent mobile cover regularly in order to keep it in good condition. Otherwise, it will get dirty and discolored over time which will make it look bad.
How much time should I spend cleaning my transparent mobile cover?
You should spend at least 2 minutes cleaning your transparent mobile cover everyday so that it stays shiny and clear. You can also use a cloth dipped in vinegar or lemon juice to clean your transparent mobile cover but make sure that you do not use too much of either of these two products because they can damage the phone’s surface if you put them directly on the phone’s surface.
Is there any special way to clean my transparent mobile cover?
Yes, there is one special method that you can use for cleaning your transparent mobile cover and this is by placing a small amount of toothpaste on a cloth and then gently rubbing the cover with it so that the toothpaste gets absorbed into the cloth and then wiped off onto another piece of cloth which you have placed on top of another towel or piece of paper so that no toothpaste is left behind on the phone’s surface when you are done wiping off all the excess toothpaste from the towel with another piece of paper or towel beneath it so that no toothpaste remains behind on your phone’s surface before wiping off all excess toothpaste from both towels with another piece of paper or towel beneath it.
How can I clean a transparent mobile cover without damaging the phone’s surface?
You should use a microfiber cloth that has been dipped in vinegar or lemon juice to clean your transparent mobile cover because these types of cloths are made from microfiber so they will not leave any marks on your phone’s surface when you are done cleaning with them.