Are you a big fan of TikTok and other similar apps? Are you always eager to check out the new challenges your favorite creators post each day? Do you like seeing their videos and trying to beat them with your own performance? Do you think that this is great fun and that there is no better way to entertain yourself than by making short movies with friends and posting them online for others to see? Do you agree that this is just so much fun, perhaps more so than any other activity out there these days? If so, keep reading because this article is for you. There’s just one thing: copying links from the app isn’t exactly easy. Thankfully, we here at TechENDEMEND are ready to guide you through everything there is to know about copying a link on TikTok or another similar app.
How To Copy Link In Tiktok
Open the app
First, open the app and then tap the camera icon on the top left. This will open a menu on the right side of your screen.
Take a screenshot
The camera icon is where you can take a screenshot of your iOS device. The screenshot will be saved in the “Pictures” folder on your phone and can be viewed later as an image, complete with all of its original formatting and text included, by going to “Celery” > “Camera.” If you want to save it as a file, simply tap the ‘Camera’ button again in order to confirm that you want to save this image as an image file.
Copy the link
Tap the “Copy” button in the top right corner of your screen. This will copy all of the text inside your screenshot and paste it into a new text document on your phone, as shown here:
Open the paste text document
Open the Paste Text Document you just created by tapping on it from your phone’s file explorer, or from within any text editor. If you do not see this option in any of your apps, go to Settings > General > Accessibility to find out which app has been assigned to be your default viewer for this type of document.
Things To Know Before You Can Copy A Link On Tiktok
- You can only copy a link from the official TikTok app. If you try to do this from any other app, you will get an error message.
- You need to be in full-screen mode before you can copy a link on TikTok. If you are not, simply tap and hold on to the camera icon until it starts flashing red and then releases your finger until it turns green again in order for your device to go into full-screen mode.
- You cannot copy links that are embedded inside videos or images on TikTok or other apps like Vimeo or Instagram. If you try to copy a link that is embedded inside a video or image, your phone will tell you “You can’t create links within that image” and will not allow you to continue with copying the link as shown here:
- You cannot paste the text into a video or image on Tikokers or other apps like Vimeo or Instagram; however, if the video is shorter than 10 seconds, then it’s fine for you to paste the text into it as long as you do not paste more than 10 words or characters. If you try to paste the text into a video that is longer than 10 seconds, your phone will tell you “You can’t create links within this video” and will not allow you to continue with copying the link as shown here:
- You cannot copy a link from inside a post on TikTok or from anywhere else on the Internet except for Tikokers. You cannot copy a link from inside any post on TikTok or anywhere else on the Internet except for Tikokers. If you try to do so, your phone will tell you “You can’t create links within that image” and will not allow you to continue copying the link.
How Do I Share My Videos On Other Social Media Platforms?
- After you finish filming a video, simply tap the Share icon and choose either to share it on Facebook or Instagram directly from your phone.
- If you want to share videos from other apps like Vimeo or Instagram, then you need to first copy the URL of that video in order for it to be displayed on your phone.
- After copying the URL of that video, simply open up the app of your choice and paste it there so that you can share it on your own social media platform (Facebook or Instagram).
- If for some reason you cannot paste the URL in any of these apps, then try looking at the settings > general > accessibility > input menu option which will display a list of apps that have been assigned as default viewers for this type of document.
- After selecting one of these apps, scroll down until you find one which is designated as “Copy URL” and is highlighted in red color in this screenshot:
- Once selected, just scroll down until you find a textbox where you can paste the copied link so that it can be shared on another social media platform (Facebook or Instagram).
- The following screenshot shows how to copy a link from inside Tikokers:
- The following screenshot shows how to copy a link from inside Vimeo.
What Is The Best Way To Save My Videos From Tiktok?
- The best way to save videos from TikTok is to simply send them to your phone via email.
- If you do not have an email account, then you can simply save it on your phone and then send it to any email address that you have access to (like Gmail).
- If you do not have a device that supports saving videos on the SD card, then you can simply copy the video URL and paste it into an email using the above-mentioned method.
- If for some reason you cannot paste the copied link in any of these apps, then try looking at the settings > general > accessibility > input menu option which will display a list of apps that have been assigned as default viewers for this type of document.
- Once selected, scroll down until you find one which is designated as “Copy Link” and is highlighted in red color in this screenshot.
Copying a link from TikTok isn’t the easiest thing in the world. But don’t let that dishearten you. Now that you know what kind of link you’re trying to copy, how to find it, and how to copy it, you won’t have any problems completing this task. And once you’ve copied your link, you can share it with the world. Hopefully, TikTok will become the next big thing and you’ll be one of the people responsible for its popularity.