If you’ve been listening to music on the Apple Music app for any length of time, you might have noticed that some songs appear more often than others. This is because the Apple Music app uses a variety of algorithms to determine which songs you’ll like and which songs you won’t like so much. If this is your first experience with a streaming service, it might be a little weird at first. You see because these services need to know what songs you like and don’t like in order to recommend new tracks that you might enjoy listening to. That said, if there are any specific songs you don’t want the Apple Music app to know about just yet – maybe they’re your guilty pleasure or maybe they are incredibly corny and you don’t just yet feel confident enough in yourself as an adult human being who likes music to reveal that side of yourself to the rest of the world. Thankfully, there is a way that you can fade those specific songs out of existence on the Apple Music app without actually deleting them from your device altogether! Here is how.
How To Fade Songs On Apple Music iPhone
Step 1: Open the Apple Music app
First of all, you’ll need to open the Apple Music app on your iPhone. You can find the app icon on your home screen. Once you’ve opened the app, you can navigate between your playlists, albums, artists, and more using the tabs along the bottom of the screen. Tap the “Library” tab if you’re looking for individual songs.
Step 2: Find a song you want to fade
Once you’re in the library section of the Apple Music app, you can scroll through your collection of songs until you find the one you want to fade out of existence. Just keep in mind that if you fade a song out of existence, you will not be able to listen to it again!
Step 3: Tap and hold on to the song you want to fade
Once you’ve found the song you want to fade, tap and hold it to open up a menu of options. You’ll notice that “Fade” is one of the items on the menu. Select “Fade” from the menu that pops up.
Step 4: Select “Fade” from the menu that pops up
Once you’ve opened the fade menu and selected “Fade”, a small window will pop up with a few options for fading your song out of existence. You’ll see “Fade to 0%”, “Fade to 25%”, “Fade to 50%”, and “Fade to 100%”.
Step 5: You’ll now see a window with fade options (and you won’t hear it)
Depending on which fade option you chose, the song will now fade out at the rate you chose until it’s gone. You won’t actually hear the song disappear, though. Instead, you’ll just see a progress bar at the top of the screen showing you how much time is left until the song is completely out of earshot. You’ll be able to see how much time is left until the song is gone by looking at the progress bar. To speed up the process, you can tap the “Reload” button at the top of the screen to reload your song again.
Step 6: The song will fade out of existence
Once you’ve selected a fade rate, your song will fade out of existence according to the rate you chose. Depending on which option you chose, it could take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes for your song to disappear completely. Once it has faded out, there won’t be any evidence that it ever existed!
How do you like this method? Is there anything else you would like us to cover in this area?
Benefits Of A Fade Song On iPhone?
- Fade songs on iPhone is a very convenient way to delete songs from your iPhone without actually deleting them.
- Fade songs on iPhone is a very easy way to delete songs that you don’t want to hear again.
- Fade songs on iPhone is a great way to make sure that you keep your playlists organized, but still have control over which of those playlists you want to hear on repeat.
- Fade songs on iPhone are also a great way to have some fun with your music and experiment with different fade rates for various tunes. You can choose from 0% to 100% or any other fade rate in between!
When You Should Fade The Song?
- There are times when you should fade the song. For example, if your song is too loud and it’s making you uncomfortable in your hearing range, then you can fade the song out to make it disappear.
- There are times when you shouldn’t fade the song. For example, if your music is playing loudly and doesn’t need to be faded out, then you shouldn’t fade it out!
- You should also consider fading the song if there is something “new” that comes on after that particular tune that you want to hear again later on in life. You can use this technique to get rid of any songs that come after a certain point in time so that they don’t get in the way later on down the road!
- You might also want to consider fading out a tune so that you can have more control over what plays next in your playlist or music library!
How Do I Know When My Music Has Faded?
- When your music has faded completely and has disappeared from iTunes without any traces left behind, then you know that all traces of your music have been removed! This means no more annoying songs getting stuck in your head at night or any songs creeping into other parts of your life where they don’t belong!
- When all traces of a particular tune have been removed, then iTunes will display a message on the top right corner of iTunes stating that your song has faded.
- If you’re using any other software to sync your songs, then you can also check to see if that particular tune has faded out by checking the device’s settings on the device itself.
- If you’re using iTunes, then you can also check in the left pane of iTunes for a “Fading” section right under the information section of a particular tune or album. This will display how much time is left before that particular song fades completely!
- You can also use any third-party software that may be installed on your computer to fade out your music as well!
- You can also use the “Fade Out” feature in iTunes to fade out your music as well!
- You can also view the amount of time left before a particular tune fades out by clicking on the “Tune Time Remaining” section in the bottom right corner of iTunes and then clicking on a particular tune within that particular section. This will display how much time is left before that tune fades out!
How Do I Remove My Music?
- If you want to remove any tunes from your computer, then you can just click on them and drag them to the trashcan icon located in the top right-hand corner of iTunes! This will remove all traces of that particular song from your computer!
- If you want to completely remove all traces of a particular tune from iTunes, then you should delete it in iTunes first! This means that you should drag it to the “Remove From Library” button located at the top left-most part of iTunes and then click on it so that it can be removed from your library permanently!
- If you want to remove all traces of an album or a compilation, then you should drag it to the “Remove From Library” button located at the top left-most part of iTunes and then click on it so that it can be removed from your library permanently!
- You should also think about removing songs if there are songs after a certain point in time (such as the release of a new album) that you don’t use anymore!
How Do I Make My Music Louder?
- If you want to make your music louder, then you can click on the “Volume” icon located at the top left-hand corner of iTunes and then click on the “+” button located in the middle of that particular section! This will increase the volume of your entire iTunes library so that your music is at a higher volume!
- You can also click on the “+” button located in the middle of iTunes and then click on any particular song within this particular section to make it louder!
- You can also adjust your song volume using any third-party software installed on your computer as well!
- You can also adjust your song volume using a microphone connected to a jack (such as an iPod headset) as well!
- You can also adjust your song volume using an audio player connected to a jack such as an iPod or iPhone headset or speaker dock if that particular item is supported by iTunes!
As you can see, you can fade songs out of existence on the Apple Music app without actually deleting them from your device. This can be a great way to build a playlist of songs that you want to like but don’t want to be associated with. Or, if you’re just feeling a little shy about your musical preferences, this can be a great way to test out songs without making a commitment to them.