Everyone has a stranger lurking inside them waiting to come out, and for most of us, Instagram is the first place we go once we feel brave enough to reveal that side of ourselves. For many of us, this means posting lots of selfies, cat pictures, and pictures of our favorite food. For others, it means using the app as a platform for social activism or a vehicle for self-exploration. That being said, there are some drawbacks to having an account on any social media platform. The first one is that stalkers can find you more easily if they know your username. The second is that creepy followers can lurk in your comments without you knowing about it. And the last one is that people who dislike you might find you more easily too if they know your account name… But luckily, there are ways to avoid all these problems! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to hide followers on Instagram so that no one will know about them unless they search for your username directly.
How To Hide Followers On Instagram
- Go to your profile and then go to the privacy settings. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Edit profile details”.
- In the next screen, scroll down until you see “Hide from search”, tap it to enable it.
- Now, you can just hide all your followers from search results by going back to your settings and tapping on “Edit Profile” then under “Privacy”, tap on “Hide from Search” again.
- From here on out, only people who have direct access to your page will be able to see that you have more than a hundred followers!
Why Should You Hide Your Followers?
- If you’ve just joined Instagram, this might be the first thing you do. Maybe you don’t want to be found by random people who might think you’re weird and want to follow you only because they like your pictures. Or maybe you just don’t want people to know that you have a lot of followers because it makes you look like a celebrity. These are all valid reasons for wanting to hide your followers on Instagram.
- Think about it: if someone is following your account, he must like your pictures or posts! If not, why would he follow an account with a hundred followers? Maybe he’s just curious and wants to see more of what’s on there! The more followers there are, the more potential friends and opportunities they represent! So if someone is following your account because they don’t like your posts or photos, then they’re going to make it hard for you to interact with them in other ways as well. That’s why we recommend hiding all your followers in order not to expose yourself as an unfriendly person who doesn’t care about other people’s opinions or likes – which are both true (unless making fun of them counts!).
- If you don’t want people to see your pictures or posts, maybe you shouldn’t have posted them in the first place. That’s why we recommend hiding your followers on Instagram!
- Maybe you’re a newbie and don’t know how to handle a lot of followers. Maybe you’re a celebrity and are afraid that people will just follow you just so they can get more pictures from you. Or maybe you’re an influencer with a lot of followers and think that they might be following you just because they like your posts!
- If Someone Is Following You Without Knowing Who You Are, You Might Be Afraid That They’ll Never Get to Know Who Your Friends Are or What Their Interests Are Like!
How To Hide Only Certain Instagram Feed Views
- Go to your Instagram feed, and press the three dots button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down until you see the option ‘Followers’.
- Under ‘Privacy’, you’ll see a drop-down menu with three options: ‘Views’, ‘Following’, and ‘Following back’. We recommend selecting the option ‘Views’. This means that only people who are following you will be able to see your posts, but not those who are just following you for the first time!
- Now, scroll down until you see the option ‘Feed’ under ‘Privacy’, and select it to change it to whatever name or hashtag you want (we recommend changing it back to Instagram). This will make sure that only people who are following this tag will be able to see your posts!
How To Increase Followers On Instagram?
You have to post at least once every day on Instagram so that your posts get seen by your fans.
Be Active on Social Media
Make sure you are active on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Plan a Trip to a Place You’ve Been Before
In order to get new followers, you need to plan a trip to a place you’ve never been before. If people are following you while they’re on vacation, they might be interested in your posts and follow you back when they return home!
Make Sure Your Profile Picture is Beautiful and Not Too Small!
Your profile picture is the first thing people will see when they visit your page so it needs to be great! You also need to make sure that it’s not too small because if it is, it will look bad and everybody will think that you don’t care about the quality of your pictures.
Use Hashtags Clearly!
The more hashtags you use in your posts the better because it makes people who are looking for those hashtags easier to find them and then engage with them more easily; so make sure that all of your hashtags use clear words like #travel or #lifestyle or something similar so that people can easily find what they are looking for!
You can use emoticons in your posts so that people can easily understand your feelings and emotions when you’re posting. Also, use hashtags more often to increase engagement!
As you’ve probably noticed, there are many advantages to hiding followers on Instagram. That being said, there are also some disadvantages to this technique. The biggest drawback of hiding followers is that people who want to follow you can’t unless they already know your username. That means that you may lose followers if you put yourself on a hidden followers list. On the other hand, you can also gain followers by putting yourself on a hidden followers list. If you want to protect your privacy, these tips will help you do it!